Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The actors, part 4B-supporting actor Luis de la Tota

I was planning to interview Luis de la Tota, who plays Josema, the close friend of our hero, Luis, in Domino.  However, the last time I was in Jerez, he was on his way to spend several months in the United States and I didn't have a chance to do the interview.

I'll try to catch up with him in Jerez when I return at the end of January.

Luis (front) and Ali de la Tota.
In the meantime, this is a really cool video of him and his brother Ali.  (Ali de la Tota is also in Domino, but plays a relatively small role.)  I spent hours and hours over several days finding this link.  I'd seen it once months ago, and then lost track of it.  It takes a few minutes to load, but it's really worth watching.

LINK

As you can see, he's very relaxed in front of a camera (important for an actor).  This also gives a great demonstration of his character and for those that are interested, shows off an important part of flamenco.  The flamenco part, well, it's not related to Domino, but it's fun to watch, anyway.

OUR NEXT BLOG will be about thanks to Tras el Trapo theater company.

No comments:

Post a Comment